Vantage Avenue - N 5300 Block / Zoning: [Q]R3-1 & [Q]R3-1VL












Comments

  1. Thankyou for posting this. IN 2008 I was evited from a Bellingham Ave apartment I had resided in for 9 years - the first time I asked for more time to pay because money owed me had not arrived eviction began. I later read in the LA Times that over 500 residents of Valley Village had been legally evicted because apartments had been converted to condos or sold for tear down. I just started walking those streets and thought about living in one of these units, and then being made homeless (again) due to legal eviction for tear down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Lake Garden Apartments

Draft Hollywood Community Plan Fails To Follow Housing Element Program

How Eric Garcetti Incentivized Apartment Demolitions in 2007